Learn about academic integrity, including avoiding plagiarism and correctly using copyrighted material.
Griffith University collects, stores, and uses personal information only for the purposes of administering library services and educational programs. The information collected will be handled in accordance with Griffith University's Privacy Plan.
On completion of this workshop participants should:
- Be aware of academic integrity and why it is important
- Be aware of Griffith University policies and codes regulating academic integrity
- Be aware of aspects of academic integrity relating to scholarly communication, including
- what plagiarism is and how to avoid it
- reducing authorship issues
- Understand and comply with copyright requirements in research and publishing