Learn strategies and techniques to help manage and organise literature resources in order to begin writing a literature review.
Griffith University collects, stores, and uses personal information only for the purposes of administering library services and educational programs. The information collected will be handled in accordance with Griffith University's Privacy Plan.
On completion of this workshop participants should:
- Be able to keep a research journal including a record of their search strategies
- Be able to organise and manage their literature resources
- Recognise how a literature review is structured
- Critically analyse other people's work
- Understand the purpose of conducting a literature review before commencing research