Learn about the importance of increasing impact and visibility through building personal profiles and networking.
Griffith University collects, stores, and uses personal information only for the purposes of administering library services and educational programs. The information collected will be handled in accordance with Griffith University's Privacy Plan.
On completion of this workshop participants should:
- Understand the importance of building a research profile to increase impact
- Be aware of various author identifiers used to build profiles
- Be familiar with social networking and collaboration tools to increase visibility
- Be familiar with professional social networks, social media platforms and citation tracking tools
- Be aware of relevant open access repositories to share your research
- Be aware of useful resources to keep up-to-date with impact trends