Learn to articulate your academic argument and justify your academic position by interrogating research evidence.
Griffith University collects, stores, and uses personal information only for the purposes of administering library services and educational programs. The information collected will be handled in accordance with Griffith University's Privacy Plan.
On completion of this workshop participants should:
- Be able to apply a logical sequence to their writing
- Understand the process of developing an academic argument
- Have participated in discussions with emergent researchers
- Understand the systematic rigor required for communicating in a written format for an academic audience
- Understand the process of developing a working research statement and academic argument