Writing confirmation documents for your audience
Learn the structural and writing elements of a confirmation document and how to identify your audience and make it relevant to them.
Griffith University collects, stores, and uses personal information only for the purposes of administering library services and educational programs. The information collected will be handled in accordance with Griffith University's Privacy Plan.
On completion of this workshop participants should:
- Understand the expectations for a confirmation document
- Be aware of strategies for communicating with different audiences
- Understand how to modify written language for different audiences
- Be able to appraise who the audience is, their field of study and the distance they must span in writing
- Be able to start their research plan or review the language in their plan