Preparing for your confirmation presentation
Learn the structural elements of presentations, how to identify your audience and make your research relevant to them.
Griffith University collects, stores, and uses personal information only for the purposes of administering library services and educational programs. The information collected will be handled in accordance with Griffith University's Privacy Plan.
On completion of this workshop participants should:
- Understand the expectations for a confirmation presentation
- Be able to structure a confirmation presentation
- Be aware of strategies for communicating with an academic audience
- Understand how to present for an academic audience
- Understand the systematic rigour required for communication with an academic audience