Learn strategies to refine and locate your research topic within your field of study.
Griffith University collects, stores, and uses personal information only for the purposes of administering library services and educational programs. The information collected will be handled in accordance with Griffith University's Privacy Plan.
On completion of this workshop participants should:
- Be aware of strategies for refining their research topic for their proposal
- Understand how to locate research in their field of study
- Have participated in discussions with other researchers
- Be able to compose a map of their topic and the field it is in
- Be able to generate research questions to direct their research