- No food or drinks permitted in the Assistive Technology Labs.
- Take any personal possessions with you when you leave.
- No group work permitted.
- All work must be saved to your H drive (home directory labelled with your student number) or a USB stick/drive and NOT saved to the computer's hard drive. Failure to do so may result in the loss of your work from the computer.
- Weekdays: Each room can be booked for a maximum of 2 hours per session per student. The morning session is up to 12:00pm, the afternoon session up to 6:00pm and the evening session is until close.
- Weekends: Each room can be booked for a maximum of 3 hours per student per day.
- Students with Participation Assistants are able to book the Assistive Technology Room for 2 hours per week with their approved Participation Assistant.
- Booking for the Assistive Technology Labs can be made up to two weeks in advance. If you experience difficulties getting a suitable booking please email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com.
- Every effort has been made to make the room booking hours match library service hours. Where room availability differs from these hours, please notify firstname.lastname@example.org.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding